Aluminium Foil Coated with Butyl Rubber Tape for waterproofing
1. Aluminium Foil Thickness: 70micron plain no embossing
2. Butyl adhesive: 1.0mm to 2.0 mm
3. Adhesion to Steel surface: 2.0N/mm to 3.0N/mm
4. Service Temperature: 100deg C for 8hours
5. Length: 10 m to 30 m
6. Width: 50 mm to 1000 mm
7. Core ID: 3"
A strong self-adhesive flashing tape comprising of an aluminium foil and a bitumen rubber adhesive. The adhesive forms a strong waterproof seal by the simply pressing the tape into place by hand.
· Replaces need for lead flashing.
· Self-adhesive - requires no separate glue.
Areas For Use
· General repair to existing flashing.
· Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
· Flashing parapet walls.
· Sealing roof glazing.
· Replacement off lost lead flashing.
· Repairs to cracks in concrete.
· Repairs to lead gutters.
· Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
· Sealing roof ridges.
· Protective coating to insulation materials.
· Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
· Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
· Flashing of skylights
Cut to the required length. Peel beck approximately 5cm of release carrier and place the tape into position. Continue removing the release carrier whilst firmly placing the tape to avoid unnecessary creasing. Ensure intimate contact and that no air is trapped. Using a small roller ensure that all edges and overlaps are sealed properly. Overlaps should be at least 25mm.
|Related Products :|