Self-Adhesive Flashing T 700
ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE,FLASHING TAPE, PEEL/STICK ROOF TAPE,Alu bitumen tape,Alu waterproof tape,Sealing tape has a heavy aluminum facing together with an extra thick rubberized asphalt based adhesive system.
The Xunda-T 700 series is recommended for most types of roofs, windows and flashing problems including:
· Mobile homes
· Industrial buildings
· Roof awnings
· Truck Trailers
· Chimney Flashing
· Roof to Wall Flashing
· Ridge Flashing
· Window frames of glass, metal, plastic
· Wood including OSB
· Clay and Cement Roof Tiles
The specification of the tape consists of three layers,
Adhesive: Fexible modified bitumen adhesive compound.
Film backing: Aluminium foil
Interleaf: Antiadhesive Film Treated with Silicone
· Aluminum backing is more moldable - it conforms better to irregular surface features - for weather-tight seals
· Excellent For Flashing
· No Messy Sealant
· Stays Flexible
· Aggressive Grip
· Superior Adhesion
· Assure Immediate Leakproof Results
· Easy, Fast Application
· No Harmful VOC’s
· Ideal Adhesive/Sealant Thickness
Ⅳ Physical Properties
· Product Data Sheet Total Thickness:30mil,40mil, 60 mils.
· Width:50,75,100,150,225,300,1000 mm
· Length: 10 m
· Adhesive: rubberized asphalt
· Application temperature: 5 -50 ℃
· Temperature resistance:-50 ℃ - 80℃
· Manufacturers Warranty: 10 Years
· Shelf Life: 12 months
The surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free of loose rust, scale, dust, talc and dirt. All oil, grease, silicone or other contaminates should be first removed with a suitable solvent/cleaner.
For older roofs use a stiff brush to remove all loose granules and surface elements.
Porous surfaces should be primed with a common asphalt based primer and allowed to dry before Xunda-T 700 is applied.
Install Xunda-T 700 by gradually peeling away the plastic release liner while rubbing the Xunda-T 700 to the surface.
Hint: prevent bubbles under the product by using your hand to squeegee out air by wiping your hand towards the roll as you set the tape to the surface.
Overlap seams or sealing are of application by 3 inches.
|Related Products :|