Waterproof adhesive tape
XUNDA have 3 types water proof adhesive tape. one is Polypropylene fiber woven backing with bitumen,
one is Polyethylene bitumen tape, and Aluminium foil bitumen tape
Let us instroduce the aluminium foil bitumen tape mainly, it is called Flashing bituminous tape too.
Areas For Use
· General repair to existing flashing.
· Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
· Flashing parapet walls.
· Sealing roof glazing.
· Replacement off lost lead flashing.
· Repairs to cracks in concrete.
· Repairs to lead gutters.
· Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
· Sealing roof ridges.
· Protective coating to insulation materials.
· Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
· Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
· Flashing of skylights
· Prime porous surfaces with BLACK JACK BITUMEN AND FLASHING PRIMER.
· Do not apply to damp surfaces.
· In cold weather or storage conditions, adhesion may be reduced. Bring up to temperature or heat bitumen adhesive layer with a hot air blower to improve adhesion.
All surfaces must be dry, sound and free from oil, grease and dust Remove all loose material by scraper or wire brush.
Cut to the required length. Peel beck approximately 5cm of release carrier and place the tape into position. Continue
|Related Products :|